We know there are a number of features which were in the webcode prior to the revamped version 51 that we are working on.
- AlignSliceView [target e!53]
- MultiContigView [target e!54]
- CytoDump [will be released in e!53 as part of the export module]
- HistoryView - "ID liftover" [target e!53/4]
- AssemblyConverter - "location liftover" [target e!53/4]
- Drawing code tracks, e.g. rat QTLs, protein co-ordinate based DAS tracks [target e!53]
- User gene annotations [target e!54]
We have a number of new "web" developments in the pipeline - some of these are listed below:
- Extended configuration panel - searching for tracks, show currently active etc [target e!53]
- Extended configuration panel - re-ordering tracks etc [target e!53]
- Extended configuration panel - further configuration options - colour, depth, more display options, label options [target e!54/5]
- New BLAST/BLAT interface [target e!55/6]
- Re-write of the vertical drawing code to allow high quality PDF/PS/SVG karyotype and chromosome images to be produced.
- Further work on export - finer configuration of what to export, exporting in multi-regions, integration with "user data"